APEX Wallcoverings – The Difference is in the Details.
Created in the U.S.A. with precision gravure printing using water-based ecofriendly inks, APEX Wallcoverings feature bold patterns, custom embosses, and rich and complex textures. With extended color lines, and just the right amount of shine, we packaged this collection in stunning sample boxes that will steal the center stage in any sample library.
Annual Projects Finished
APEX wallcoverings incorporate phthalate-free Clean Vinyl Technology™.
Indoor air quality is an environmental issue we take very seriously.
Made in the Len-Tex manufacturing facilities in North Walpole, New Hampshire, all APEX wallcoverings meet the rigorous standards of CA 01350 and CHPS, are Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified, NSF/ANSI 342 certified, and Prop 65 compliant. In addition, the 20 oz. and 32 oz. have published v2.1 Health Product Declarations (HPD).
Benefits of Clean Vinyl™ Technology
- Improved indoor air quality – no hazardous chemicals
- Socially responsible option
- Documented product transparency
- Same competitive pricing
- Contributes to LEED Low Emitting EQ 4.2
Which concerning U.S. EPA and EU-listed chemicals have been removed?
- Phthalates (endocrine disruptors)
- Heavy metals (carcinogens Antimony, Arsenic, Barium)
- Formaldehyde (carcinogen)
- Phenol (skin irritant)
VOC Emissions – Why the concern?
- Most people spend 90% of their time indoors.
- Poor indoor air quality can be caused by excessive emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Specification of wallcoverings has an impact on indoor air quality.
20 oz., 24 oz., 28 oz. and 32 oz.
ASTM E84 Fire Rating
EU Standard EN15102 for Decorative Wallcoverings
Clean Vinyl Technology™
Aqua-Clear low VOC water-based topcoat
Ultra-Fresh Microbial Protection
Make sure you get the best performance and durability from your wallcoverings!